As at 31st March 2020...
To all our customers and friends.
*** All new orders temporarily suspended ***
Sorry, but due to the overwhelming demand we have had to temporarily stop taking any new orders. We simply can't fulfil them while keeping to the levels of service we aspire to.
If you placed an order before 18:00 today (31-Mar) ... we are processing it, and will be in touch very soon (please don't chase).
If you have emailed after this, and had an auto-response starting 'Sorry...', we have not got your order and you will need to resubmit it once we re-open again. We hope this will be very early next week, but can't commit as yet- please watch this space and/or our FaceBook page for updates*.
Thank you for your understanding during these testing times.
* If your do resubmit your order (and we certainly hope you do : )...
Please at least include ...
- As much details of the goods you require, e.g. Brand (Dulux, Leyland, etc), Finish (Matt, Silk, Gloss, etc), size and number required. More detail the better (or pictures of tins if re-ordering).
- Are you happy to collect from Ponswood (TN38 9BA) or do you want it delivered (address including postcode)?
- A contact number, PLEASE!!
- If you have an account, details?... if not (not a problem)- we will call you for payment and to arrange collection/delivery.